Okay, so I heard back from Amazon. They are looking into taking the books down, so in anticipation of that, I’m going through Dark Dimensions before it goes to the editor.
I may also have a local cover artist, but I have also submitted Dark Dimensions to a local publisher. If I don’t hear anything back from them – up to 6 weeks – then I’ll be self-publishing with the new cover artist.
I’ll also be updating my page on Amazon with more information and, possibly, moving this over to Amazon. No decision has been made as yet, though.
On other news, I have started to make a synopsis for my ghost hunters story. So, stay tuned for that one.
Hopefully by next week I’ll have more news on the Amazon side of things!